Is it Summer Yet?

Happy 2010!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Spooky Halloween 2006






The kids had a great time on Halloween with a nice warm night. A mild 60 degrees. Lauren had two costume changes - typical girl. Her first one was "Killer Granny" and then a "Fairy Devil." Brendon went as a beat-up soccer player and took off with a bunch of friends. As usual, Laker welcomed the trick-or-treaters with his witch costume. His ears are too big for the hat, so he only got to wear the cape. He's still not sure about Halloween with all the kids coming to the door with weird outfits. Lauren enjoyed her Halloween school dance and she had her first slow dance with a boy. Hope the ruler was out! She said she got more embarrassed as he dragged her to the middle of the dance floor. She beat Brendon already.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger The McMics said...

Yeah!!! I can't believe you finally started the blog!! It looks great. I can't believe how different and grown up the kids look!! I almost can't recognize Brendon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home