August Birthday's







The brand new teenager and pre-teen 11 year-old. Lots of hormones going around! They both had huge coed parties. Brendon had sports teams with pie-eating contests and fear-factor gruesome games. Lauren had a private roller-blade party with a d.j. and everyone skated the night away. Mom even skated while Dean helped out with the pizza and drinks. Brendon was a sight to see on roller-blades. Picture Bambi trying to walk on the ice. It was the funniest sight.


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is great! I really like being able to keep informed of all things McLean and now I can read about the Blachowski's too. I like that picture of Lauren skating with the die. It reminds me of a skating party I went to in Newport Beach when I was nine or ten years old. Remember that skating rink that used to be off Newport Blvd Sharon? It was one of the few times in my life I actually won something. After being the last kid standing I won a .35 coke. Not a GREAT prize but I was still pretty stoked. That skating rink is now a small grocery store I think.
Happy birthday Brendon and Lauren!
Uncle Chris
Post a Comment
<< Home