It's starting to look like Winter



It was a great scene waking up to the dusting of white everywhere today. We only got about an inch or so. The kids weren't too excited since they had school. All they want is a SNOW DAY! Laker loves it though and can't get enough. I went for a walk this morning after the kids went to school and Laker was in heaven. We have woods behind our house and Laker tracked down all the deer scent everywhere and was so excited to hear and see the enormous hawks. I didn't have my zoom lens on me so I couldn't get a good picture. After about a half-an-hour my hands were numb. I had to hurry home even though I had on my thermals and ski gloves. It was only 11 degrees this morning with the wind chill and will reach a high of 25. The weather has been really cold here! We miss sunny California.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home